Think Medical Multi-Ribbon Cancer Awareness Women's Knee-High Socks for Nurses
Think Medical's angled plaid compression socks are a fun way to enhance circulation, provide support, and help relieve leg fatigue! These fashion compression socks include gradient compression that delivers controlled pressure from ankle to calf in order to promote better blood flow throughout the lower leg.
Your purchase will directly benefit cancer research and patient services.
- 8-12mmHg Gradient Compression
- 90% Nylon, 8% Elastic, 2% Spandex
- Energize tired legs
- Reduce muscle strain and Relieve varicose vein discomfort
- Prevent swelling
- Non-restrictive comfort top
- Built-in arch support
- Ideal for everyday wear.
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
We Also Recommend