New Nurse?: How to Get, Keep and LOVE Your First Nursing Job!
You’re about to discover how to... Go from fearful, incompetent new nursing graduate to a successful practicing nurse!
This book contains the personal advice from: Me, Caroline Porter Thomas :D I am a successful Honors graduate and practicing registered nurse. I have been a registered nurse for more than half a decade in addition to being a new nurse; I have also trained many new graduate nurses to becoming competent registered nurses. I am also the host of the Youtube channel: EmpoweRN and the author of the book: “How to Succeed in Nursing School.”
I wrote this book out of a huge concern with how terribly hard the transition from graduate nurse to competent nurse is. I thought after I graduated nursing school, I would be equipped to practice nursing successfully… nothing could have been farther from the truth. In addition to nursing job itself being hard, there were so many other challenges that I was not prepared to face: Including, major time management issues, stressful co-worker relations, stressful patient/family relations and much more!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- How to Get an Interview & Hired for a Registered Nursing Job
- How to Handle Time Management as a New Registered Nurse
- How to Handle Extremely Stressful Situations that Nurses Must “Deal With”
- How to Connect with Your Patients & Co-workers
- How to Deal with Unavoidable Nursing Mistakes
- How to Approach Doctors effectively
- How to BE a Nurse
- How to LOVE Your New Graduate Nursing Job
- Much, much more!
We Also Recommend